[Harp-L] Too much of a good thing

My wife has been on me lately that I spend way too much time and money on this
new
music adventureÂI started a few years ago.

"How many damn harmonicas do you need for god sakes" (Counting the ones I ruined
the first two monthÂI started, 36Âsounds likeÂa good number)
"Whats wrong with the Amp you got" (This will be the last one I'll ever need, I
promise)
"All you want to do is play that Damn Harp, you never spend any time with me
anymore" (well you got me there)

Any way it reminded me of A Truly Wonderful Short Story someone sent me a while
back!
One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who did not whine, nag or bitch.
But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.
The EndÂÂ

My apologies to the opposite gender, if you like just remove the Wo above.