Re: [Harp-L] YouTube - blues magoos.wmv

Are any of you looking to make a Youtube of yourself?
Robert has a good set up here....
notice no embarrassing personal items in the background...
no fishbowl lens...
and his mother does not walk in in the middle and put his folded clothes on the bed for him....

Really like the Curtain and the professional looking production ( as opposed to many we see....)

Grant Walters...