[Harp-L] Fw: How to tell the key of any song or music

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "kkkwok@xxxxxxxx" <kkkwok@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to tell the key of any song or music
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:15:00 GMT

  On May 2, 2011 in Harp-l, Randy Singer  demonstrated in video www.youtube.com/watch?v=19pvnBlgdCI how to tell a key of any music by ear training. I have been  doing the same way using complete set of harmonica in all keys.  It was not possible or feasible to buy 12 sets of chromatic harmonica in all different keys.  I found Herring may offer all keys. I bought finally  inexpensive diatonic Johnson 12 keys complete in a carrying box.  Playing along with any piece of music in several minutes listneing for harmony trying with different key harps, I can tell in 30 seconds whether I am in tune.  If not, I will try another harp with one sharp or flat key.  After a few practice, you will find the exact key harp with music flowing in perfect harmony.  I can gurantee any one can find the key of any music if you have 12 key harps.      Ken in Ga
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dc039f18aec420caf9st01vuc