[Harp-L] Manji in D for sale--$50--tuned to 7-limit just

Manji in D for sale, tuned to 7-limit just! New except that I had to play it
while I was tuning it.
$50 plus USPS shipping.
Contact me at gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
I am also available to work on your existing harps.
Here is the story:
Today at Suzuki I retuned a Manji for a customer who complained that the
harp played out of tune. Tongue blocker, straight harp . . .
In the course of making it good enough, I showed it to one of my bosses and
asked his advice. He suggested I try a brand new one--
But it was worse! And of course it is because they are not just tuned . . .
After I finished tuning the customer's harp (not just, but way compromise),
I decided to tune the Manji that I had sullied (we could no longer sell it
as new, so it came out of inventory) to just intonation. Voila! All of a
sudden it was in tune . . . So I bought the harp (the prices are going up at
the end of the month, BTW) so I could sell it to someone who likes Suzuki
quality, but prefers just intonation.
Of course, the chords sound great, but it's not really in tune in all 12
keys or anything . . .
But it is dramatic how out of tune chords sound when you are listening for
the difference tones. I play pucker, and mostly in the lower octaves, but I
do like chords on the harmonica. If you blow holes 7, 8, 9, and 10 and go
between the dyads on an equal tempered harmonica, the difference tones are
all out of tune, ridiculously so.
So buy this one!