Re: [Harp-L] My explanation of 5th and 12th position for Steve Hellerman addendum

I like to retune G chromatics to a 12 hole instrument in C that starts on
G--combined with bebop, that makes blow G Bb C E and draw A B D F.
So the bottom note is G--really makes the draw chord sound more like a G7
when you start a phrase with that blow note.
I was calling it Bebop Meisterklasse but have started calling it Orchestra
Bebop since Seydel started making the Saxony with the same range.
Here's a video I made about the tuning, it's on a 260--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9oiFBNCTs
Gary