From: Ken Banks <edits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 12:44:21 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Learning Chromatic

In a few days, I'm going to get my chromatic back from Dave Payne. I'm thrilled
and can't wait to get started learning to play it -- I even dreamed about it
last night. I'd like to ask the group about methods for learning chromatic,
books and videos, or whatever they think is best. Fortunately, I've studied jazz
theory and read a little bit. Of course, I already play diatonic, but I don't
know how much this will help or hurt. I apologize for bringing up a topic that
I'm sure has already been discussed to death. Now I have to head off to work, so
I'll have to wait until this afternoon to check the responses.

Aloha and all the best,
Ken

The Editorial Outsource
806 Kauai Street