Subject: [Harp-L] From Robert Bonfiglio

Hi, great Rob, compaesano!
I'd like to let you listen also to my works on Bach's cello suites that Ive done!
I'm only waiting to understand with whom to publish them.
Beside this, I'm very happy to say that DODICILUNE RECORDS has published a new CD, the Alborada String Quartet's one titled "ETHOS", in witch I'm a guest playing the Andante of the Villa-Lobos concert for Harmonica.
Being it a CD among two genres, classical and jazz music, I decided to improvize on the structure in the last part of the piece.
Maybe some of you could find this work interesting.
If you want to know more about it, give a glance at the address:

http://www.jazzos.com/products0.php?artist=502134&module=artists&cat=TOP&search_type=artist&search_string=adamo

Beside this, I've finished an other CD in witch I play the entire concert of Villa Lobos with a great Orchestra (60 elements), plus other works written for harmonica and orchestra (V.Williams' Romance, Gordon Jacob's Five piece in form of suite, James Moody's Impromptu, Villa Lobos'Bachianas Brasilieras, D. Milhaud's Sailor Song) that I've recorded with the piano accompainment.
I hope to be able to say soon to this community that this cd is finally out...

Angelo Adamo