[Harp-L] From Robert Bonfiglio

Hi all,

Robert Bonfiglio asked me to post this link to a you tube of some of his BACH work and it's a terrific example of corner switching under fire!!,-)

Check it out.....nice work Maestro! and an invaluable technique for this Music and many other styles where interval movement is required!

Robert will be at SPAH this Year, don't miss it and if you are serious about Chromatic, try and grab a lesson with him he is truly a Master and a great guy too. I feel honored and privileged to have studied with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpz9Ogxp52c

Rob Paparozzi