Re: [Harp-L] VA Harmonicafest performances on hunterharp.com

Mr. Richard Hunter is a treacherously scary harmonica player. And if he tells you something, take it to the bank. Save it for posterity. While I enjoyed every tune he did (and always have), he is a bad motor scooter. Sitting there with mouth agape, his version of Widow's Walk actually made me cry. Now a part of that would be that I happen to know what a widow's walk IS, being deeply steeped in nautical lore that I am. But still. If a harmonica player can make another harmonica player cry..THAT's some accomplishment.
Players need to wake up and move the audience. Move the audience, and you own them.

Smokey joe (this was not solicited in any way).