Re: [Harp-L] Are we a more musically educated community?

If there was any real work (read employment) in chord or bass, I would
consider it.
As it is, I consider my attempt to master the harmonica (good luck) to be a
labor of love rather than any realistic investment in my (dwindling) musical
future.
Chord just doesn't get me--God love those who it does--looks like a lot of
work (read headache).
Gnarly