As I think about it, you could change it up to exercise the bends on hole 2 -- and a good bit of hole 3 in the bargain -- by starting it on 2-draw.

And it never hurts to have a firm command of "Happy Birthday to You", if you want something a bit more straightforward.

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")

On Mar 25, 2011, at 8:23 PM, David Michelsen Tuition wrote:

From: David Michelsen Tuition <dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Mar 24, 2011 9:39 am
Subject: [Harp-L] students & motivation

Would those of you who teach like to share what strategies you use to
help students keep motivated in the often dispiriting period when they
learn to bend notes. Also how to keep up the motivation in that time
when they are learning to keep the three bends on three & the two bends
on draw two play in tune.
I recommend to all my students that they use a chromatic tuner to help
them to tune their ears & bends in. David
--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first harmonica Guru.