Re: [Harp-L] Discover the "Carmonica"

A harmonica on the wheel would be going faster than the car when above the axle and slower when below the axle.  If it could be on the outside perimeter of the tire it would be stopped at the instant it touched the ground but would be moving at twice the speed of the car at its highest point.

A person on the sidewalk can not play along with the carmonica.  Doppler shift causes the chords to be sharp while approaching and flat when departing.

The wind resistance of all those harps reduces the gas mileage at musical speeds.  You didn't think that you would get all of that music free did you?

Vern