RE: [Harp-L] do you know who these guys are???

Willie Smith on drums, Luther Johnson on the other Guitar, I believe.  Don't
recall the bass player's name.  Not used to seeing JP use a bullet in those
days, saw Margolin actually smile in the second song (for a moment anyway),
and love Pinetop's hats!

....Pete in AK