[Harp-L] 12hole Hohner 270 low "D" for sale

I bought a 12hole Hohner 270 about 10yrs ago? that I have played sparingly. The harmonica is in "low" D which makes it easy to play all those Em songs. I would say it was in "great" condition except for the following:

1) very light scratches on the top cover plate due to some dummy(me) removing a red lipstick letter "D" that I applied when it was new.
2) a very faded Rick Estrin signature on the bottom cover plate with a black felt tip marker ( fyi- he signed it at a dance hall in Bethesda MD some years back ).
3) I lost the bottom halve of the plastic case lining however I will put some newspaper in place to keep the harmonica from rattling around during shipment.

This chomatic is a single use and smoke free and everything functions perfectly as new. I can take/send pictures upon requests. I will sell to the lower 48 US states for $60.