Re: [Harp-L] replacement combs for Crossover harps?

I don't have the answer to that--heck, I work for Suzuki! But I did notice
recently that Antaki is selling TurboLids for the Crossover . . .
http://www.turboharp.com/Products.asp?pid=63&tid=&did=&sid=
As well as the Manji (for all you folks who are crushing the lids)
http://www.turboharp.com/Products.asp?pid=61&tid=&did=&sid=
I must have 30 of his lids--they certainly make playing the harmonica easier
for me.
Gary