Re: [Harp-L] Open Mic/Jams Los Angeles

http://www.southlandblues.com/guide.htm  there's a bit of info here.

You're way up there and if Arcadia is a hike then you're kind of limited,
but your LA trek can result in something.  There's several in the Long Beach
area with good hosts.  Matter of fact, there is one every Sat at Max
Steiner's 3 miles south of Downtown Long Beach and afterwards the harp laden
band The Mama's Boys are playing this Sat.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322