Re: [Harp-L] Open Mic Southern California

Yes, there are quite a few.    LA is real big and sometimes you won't find
them listed in guides.   Now there's some in Long Beach and surrounding
cities, so where will you be visiting or where do you live and I should be
able to point you in a direction without having to drive 45 minutes or
''more'' just to attend a jam.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322