[Harp-L] Which hand holds the Chrom?

Watching Wim's latest video on horizontal movement, I'm surprised to see that he teaches that right handed people should hold the chromatic in their left hand and control movement with the left elbow moving up and down while the wrist stays locked. I wouldn't presume to disagree with him. I'm just surprised to learn that is the recommended way. Is that what most accomplished players do? Being right handed, I feel like a klutz trying to control the harp with my left hand.