From: "chris o'sullivan" <proharper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Rockin Ron no hype all true, my first order
I placed my first order due to another reseller awaiting shipment of what I
needed for St PATS GIGS.  I put in the comments that I would pay extra for
shipping as I needed them fast. Well my hand was still on the mouse from
hitting submit order , my phone rang and Ron not only had what I needed,
but also the rare firebreath reedplates as well, then he is discounting
prices and shipping costs , ups tracking within the hour.That is how to run
a business, heck of a nice guy to boot!