Re: [Harp-L] effects

Jimmy, try the DeltaLab DD-1 digital delay, available behind the accessory
counter at any Guitar Center.  Only $59.95, and it sounds excellent.  The
delay tails have a really nice organic decay.  I've been using it for a
couple years with never the slightest problem.  Very robust steel unit with
true bypass wiring.  Plus, if you don't like it you can return it in 30
days.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/DeltaLab-DD1-Digital-Delay-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-105017081-i1435926.gc

--
-Rick Davis