[Harp-L] HUNTER PATCHS were misrepresented

Buck, you could not have been more arrogant and wrong in your comments, I have been a long user  on my rp250.
for $25 I get constant updates and new path ideas since this venture started and you yourself had commented on the hours it takes I do not see HOW ANY PROFIT CAN BE MADE.
It appears to be love of harp and other players they are provided.

Richard thank you ,   I read your comments and don't mean to butt in.  but today after like 15 years lurking  and never posting I am on a roll,

Chris " posting more " O'Sullivan

PS,  VENKY YOU SOUNDED GREAT TUESDAY NIGHT, HOPE THE RIVER STAYED FROM YOUR DOOR