To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Low E, F

I remember that John Mayall was recording with a Low F in the late 1960s ("I
Heard Sonny Boy Blow" on The Blues Alone), but that those low keys were not
available in Canada at the time. Possibly true for the US as well?

Winslow Yerxa Author, Harmonica For Dummies ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5 Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

________________________________ From: Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 10:42:13 AM Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Low E, F

I'm doing some research and tryin to find out about waht year Hohner starting
producing the Low E & F Diatonics?

thanks. Rob Paparozzi