[Harp-L] Howard Levy graced Culpeper, VA, in splendor

Fellow Harp-L'ers,

Please indulge me a few moments because I would like to post a great big THANK
YOU to Howard for his fantastic performance tonight in Culpeper, Virginia.  Your
show was enthusiastically received by the local residences and visitors to our
beloved State Theater venue.  You inspired me to up my skill level and made some
new fans tonight, with good reason.... you play far beyond everyone's
expectations.   I am glad you liked my self-modified and tuned Hohner 365- it is
among my favorites.  Thank you for spending a few moments sharing stories and
tips.  I look forward to your next visit to our area.  Safe travels my friend.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily