[Harp-L] few more tunes posted...

my website is finally coming together. wordpress is a great program for the
simple minded like myself. posted a few more tunes this past week. the tunes
that are up are from studio recording sessions that I have been involved in
over the last few years. perhaps folks can poke around the rest of the site
to see what I am up to. i am making a lot of forward progress these days.
look out i may climb outta this shell yet :-)
http://www.harptime.com/warrens-music-pics/

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director