[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 91, Issue 31

The question is:

"How many harp players does it take to CHANGE a lightbulb?...."

The answer is that there is no easy answer.....Other than the lightbulb would really have to want to change......Because having a harmonica player change it would first require endless discussion regarding which type of lightbulb is best, how the lightbulb can be modified to shed the best light; who can best modify the lightbulb to provide "best light"; what is actually meant by "best light"; whether anyone can actually see the difference between "best light" and normal light; what is the optimum distance required in order to judge "best light" accurately; what extraneous enhancements could improve the lightbulb used; and if a ladder is required to reach the lightbulb, what type of ladder is required; which is the best type of unmodified ladder to use; who can modify this ladder to provide maximum stability; what is meant by "stability"....etc....etc.

If I've missed many (and I'm certain I have) someone will be along shortly.....