[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Pedals at Virginia HarmonicaFest

Due to a prior commitment, Randy Landry of Lone Wolf Blues Company won't be
available to attend the Virginia HarmonicaFest which will be held  in
Williamsburg, VA 18-19 March.  However, I have been so impressed with his
products that I asked Randy if he would allow me to represent him at the
event and give attendees an opportunity to see and hear his products.  Well
Randy agreed and I am happy to let you know that I will be in Williamsburg
with a full array of Lone Wolf Harp Pedals.  I invite everyone to stop by
and give them a test drive.

Bobby
http://bobbyblackhat.com