[Harp-L] Paul Messinger: Climb Jacob's Ladder Tracks Posted

Paul Messinger here ... I try not to spam y'all with a lot of jibber-jabber,
but thought I'd mention that my band Climb Jacob's Ladder has posted 11
just-mixed tracks on our web-site: www.climbjacobsladder.com

We're going to master next week, so thought it'd be cool to post the tunes
for friends and fans (and harp-breathren) to check out while they are still
marinating.  Just click on TUNES, and there they are.

As some of you may know, my approach to harmonica and songwriting is a
little unusual, so lemme know if you get a chance to check them out.  Thx,
warmly, pm