[Harp-L] Join Little Joe & the Werewolves

Please join my band facebook site, LITTLE JOE & THE WEREWOLVES
and keep posted on show dates. Note that this a speedy Rockabilly act
for the most part with a little Jump Blues and not a traditional blues band.
What you get is a lot of Gretsch guitar, vintage harp sounds with a different spin,
solid "Airline map" bass (Thanks Eastwood), and snappy hard driving drums.

"Little Joe plays with the soul of Little Walter
 with his one twist"
                         Frank Garcia
                           Producer
               The Fabulous Thunderbirds

" (Joe) I really enjoyed hearing you play"
                                Sonny Rhodes
                                Texas Legend

"Nice playing man"
       Richard Newell