[Harp-L] Band Names the strange yet true

Dan Ackroyd loved the nan "Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin' Alterboys" so much that he had to give a listen and put  a song or two on his radio program.

Some of the other bands I have worked with are: The Carrots, Funky Norman, Smokin' Crawdads, (thanks Granny) The Bill Jerone Show (think about it) The Pine River Possum Soppers.

Now I'm just plain ol' Lil' Davy Max. I have a few videos on youtube if you want to check me out.

I'd like to hear some of the names list members have had the pleasure of having.

I'm going to play with the Rev in Oshkosh,WI on March 25th right after he comes back from a tour in the Virgin Islands for his new CD release party.