[Harp-L] Howard Levy

I saw Howard the past two nights in Appleton, WI. He performed his Concerto for Diatonic Harmonica and Orchestra with the Lawrence University Symphony Orchestra on friday and on saturday he appeared at The Outer Edge with Mark Urness, bass and Dane Richeson, percussion.

Truly two fantastic evenings. I encourage all musicians to go see Howard. You'll walk away with an increased desire to practice, practice, practice.