[Harp-L] Steve Tyler Plays Harp (maybe;but not "well")

I remember in the early '70's Areosmith played a lot of local H.S. dances
around the south shore of Mass, such as Brockton ,Avon etc.At the time the
whole band had a bit of distain twords harp players esp.Ol M.D. who was
playin those same gigs two yrs earlier. That being said I'm glad to see he
has had a change of heart in regards to our hamonicaizaitinol unit .Not to
change the subject and in a similar vein a good freind who plays
bass,keyboards and guitar for some well known Nashvillians has tryed picking
up the harp for the past yr.even with "some " instruction.Needless to say
his wife and kids have banned him from playing within 100 ft. of the house