[Harp-L] re: cable discussion

Time to drop this discussion and move on.  You can reply to this message
if you have questions or comments, thanks

Once the discussion veered from what cable should I buy to the minutiae of
scientific method vs subjective human testing this subject was off topic
and meta discussion.  The comb discussions are different and get allowed
because a comb is a part of a harmonica.  Mic cables are something most of
us use.  Discussing them falls under the umbrella of "all things
harmonica" but only to a point.  we're beyond that point.
harp-l-listowner