Subject: [Harp-L] Minor swing

>Mox wrote:

Minor swing ;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mljsYayu8GE&feature=related    'Mazin'

Mox, the link didn't work for me.  Can u give us the title so we can look it up ourselves on YouTube?  Thanks.
ron >

OK

Uploaded by venndt on Mar 28, 2008

The Dixieland Gipsyband:

Intense violin solos, crack guitar playing and spirited, charming vocals poetically united with banjo, double bass, crisp harmonica and musical saw. The Dixieland Gipsy Band delivers a fascinating, bold and seductive experience.

A bomb of traditional jazz and swing music of the 1930's and 1940's, it hits right in the heart, leaving splinters of Reinhardt, Grapelli, Armstrong, Asmussen, Mathiesen, Thielemans, Slim and Slam, making us all yell as one: "ohhhh yeahh... and ONE MORE TIME!"

http://www.thedixielandgipsyband.dk

Produced by:
http://www.jacobnielsen.dk (less)