From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Rossen

Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Cables: Are there really any sonic differences?

My band mates did a nice cable article for Premier Guitar Magazine,
link below, and I tried some of the demo cables.  There were clear
differences in sound- detail, frequency response, smoothness.  The
differences were minor compared to the many other factors that affect
the sound, but definitely detectable.

Jim R