Re: [Harp-L] key of low F

Low F

Try out some Baritone sax horn blasts....horn parts that do not require fluid melodic lines....back up the band.
Get the Oakland Stroke...funkify....gets you away from the high ear pierce of the high F and even better ...
Then switch back to the high F for the solo...

Third position on the low F is way cool....too...
I Wondering about the comment on other brands...I like my sp 20 low F but
are there others that are easier to play?

Take a blow,

Grant Walters