Re: [Harp-L] Which cable do you use ?

There is something to be said for using an expensive substantial cable like a Monster Cable. Long lasting and the heft/weight give a feeling of confidence.

-----Original Message-----
From: MARK BURNESS <markwjburness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PINTO DIGITAL <pintodigital@xxxxxxx>; HARP L HARP L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 11:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Which cable do you use ?

Klotz La Grange (about Â20 in the UK, try Lava cables in the US), happy enough
with Planet Waves, Sommer Session II. There are good cables & expensive
cables...some good cables are expensive, others are not. Try before you buy,
compare to your current cable, if thinking about splashing out a lot on a cable.