Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Chromonika III

Great score, Ken!
I have one too.     First time I blew mine  I sucked in a dried up old
moth.  A friend who doesn't play harp had this thing and just came over one
day and said, "I'm cleaning up the garage and I have something for ya."

***Now look closely on the bottom side and see if it has the Jewish 6 point
star between the hands right in the center.
I've attached a picture.
This star was removed when those Nazi SOB's were in the process of wiping
out, well, you know the disgusting story.  I  can't remember exactly, but
pushing 1940 is when this happened.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322