Re: [Harp-L] key of low F

I love the low F harp and play it in one song my band does, a real creepy
old tune called Blue Spirit Blues by Bessie Smith. That low end is so much
fun, sounds like it could eat you - and yes, it works in cross harp, that's
how I play it - the higher notes are still pretty low, but you can still get
good articulation and bends out of them. It is loooow, make no mistake - but
perfect for the right occasion.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!