Re: [Harp-L] racks

That was exactly my impression of commercially available racks when I designed the Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) about ten years ago.  You can hold a diatonic or chromatic harp to your lips in your optimum playing position and adjust the ENR to hold it there.

You can see several pictures, read a description, and order one from:
http://www.builderofstuff.com/enr.html

I claim that it is the Maserati of neck racks.
Those who have 'em love 'em.  Those who don't complain about the price.

Vern