[Harp-L] Hendrix Musselwhite connecrion

I recently got a list of Jimi Hendrix' personal record collection. These were the lp's that Jimi either purchased himself or had gifted to him while he was living in London in the late 60's. It's a relatively small but very eclectic collection ranging from traditional blues to avant-garde jazz and classical. But what immediately jumped out at me was "Stand Back! Here Comes Charley Musselwhite!" With the wrong spelling of Charlie's name!
Are you lurking here Charlie? Did you know Jimi was one of your fans?