RE: [Harp-L] Confession: the dreaded Draw 4-5 trill

Robert-

In my world, I beleive that listeners expect to hear the 4 - 5 trill. It is a hallmark lick of the harmonica.

Nothing dreadful about it...unless it is dreadfully overused. exception: 40 Days and 40 Nights with LW & Muddy

Play Loud
Be Proud
BW