[Harp-L] Jason Ricci selling off some gear and harps, getting married, leaving New Orleans

Jason Ricci asked me to post this info on harp-l. He's selling off some of his
harps and gear to raise money. He tells me that he's getting married (yes, to a
woman; her name is Charlotte  and I've spoken with her). They're leaving New
Orleans , hence the need to raise cash.

Jason doesn't have a computer at present, just a telephone, though he can accept
PayPal payments through a friend's account (see below for telephone number and
Paypal account).

Here's Jasonâs list and description of what he's selling, in his own words, as
of a few days ago. (One of my students showed me a harp he'd bought from Jason's
current sale, so I know he's sold some of it.) You might call Jason to determine
what is still available, and let him know that I sent you:

Jason's pedal board. Hereâs whatâs on the Board, in this order:
- AKG Wireless unit model WS 40
- BBE "Opto Stomp" (Optical Compressor)
- EV Micro POG (Octaver)
- Red Witch Chorus/Tremelo
- Sonic Maximizer by BBE.
- TWO BBE SUPA CHARGER and Cables.

Jason says: The board itself is made by Pedal TRAIN and has the hard shell road
case with stickers from all over the world. This is the same board featured in
my youtube videos.
Thanks Jason 504 317-6110 Im asking 1200 or bo for the whole deal.

http://youtu.be/RODRLqh3uao
( the board in this video no longer has the Auto WAh which has been sold or the
kinder AFB. Im working with LONE Wolf These days exclusively and use other
pedals from smaller companies. My new board is my effects velcroed to an old
skateboad deck. (video coming soon.)

Joe Spiers Marine Band with Gold Plated Special 20 coverplates (coverplates by
Richard Sleigh)

Key of Eb, 250.00

Joe Spiers Marine Band with Gold Plated Special 20 coverplates (coverplates by
Richard Sleigh)

Key of B 250.00

There are some other instruments for sale as well upon inquiry

CALL! Jason Ricci (504) 317-6110

majorbacon@xxxxxxx will be the email for paypal payments. (This account belongs
to Dave Renson, Pat Ramsey's old guitar player)

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com