[Harp-L] Teachers do you write educational music for your students?

Hi
Calling out to Harmonica teachers. Do you write educational music for your students?
If so do you have a library / set of such works?
Works that will address situations like the following:
A student will often start the acquisition of their note bending skills with a descending draw bend on 6 and/or 4.

Over the last 30 years of teaching and composing I have developed quite a sizable collection. My music is a written down as regular music with the Tab beneath. Mostly written for a C harp.

If we have such crafted music that deals with this would it be a workable idea idea to look at exchanging said works?

I am up for an exchange. Personally my students need written music, Tab on its own will not do.
If we had a librarian we may try to set up a resource of some kind.
What do you folk think?
All the best-David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

Do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons POA,(10 = 20% discount,&  20 = 25% discount).

I teach from: 51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line,
Email me or call me to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail= dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
Website= http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295