Re: [Harp-L] Turbuharp ELX electric harp

Hi Folks

As I see it, the strength of the ELX is that it: (1) Provides the ability to
make acoustic adjustments to each reeds output separately and (2) Eliminates
the need to hold a bulky mic along with the harp.

Part of the success of the electric guitar was the sexiness factor - a bulky
instrument was stream-lined to the point were you could dance about with it
and still retain your volume. It is difficult to obtain the sexiness factor
when you have what appears to be a large electric conductor emerging from
one's mouth. Replace that cord with a wireless device and ... mama!

Is the ELX sufficiently developed to the point where one can easily (as
easily as changing guitar strings) replace the underlying diatonic harp if
one needs to?

A version for the chromatic harp is what I would like to see!!

Cheers!