Re: [Harp-L] Re: Playing & driving

On Jun 22, 2011, at 6:36 PM, ndavid.coulson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Would wearing a neck rack to leave your hands free while driving make a difference in terms of safety?

It would then be legal. Same as a blue tooth. AND you wouldn't be getting into any arguments with the person on the other end. (unless, of course, your imaginary friend was Rice Miller and was somehow trapped like a Genie IN the harp). I am also from Pgh. Pgh is an EXTREMELY dangerous place to drive. The roads are arguably the worst in the nation. Totally different from driving across Utah or New Mexico.  lolol
smo-joe