[Harp-L] baffles

Hi, if anyone would like the baffles, just email me and you can have them,
just pay for shipping and packing..
Will keep these brief as there is enough for everyone including myself to
focus on.

>From one of the musician's who did the Rocker session with Walter, the
speaker cabs used, and I did see these on ebay about 10 years ago before I knew
 this, had SIXTEEN 5" speakers in each one, made by Magnavox. That's a lot
of  raunchy air being pushed. What head, I don't know.

I will be in full swing and moving forward, focusing on what I do and
direction. John Nemeth will be coming through in July so we plan on doing a
little video, same with other endorsers, more of a personal touch.. Cheryl
Arena  will be here on July 9th and spending a good part of day, anyone in the
CT. area  should catch both John and Cheryl, great performers.

SJ