[Harp-L] That Misty Red Beast - Dat Mistige Rode Beest - LIVE RECORDING

Some how Toots and Rob Franken influenced us that night in october 2010; jazz cafe Dizzy in Rotterdam (Netherlands).

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9075100

It's one of the bands I hope to record an album with one of the next years. Drummer is Pierre van der Linden, famous drummer of the Dutch rock band Focus, once started by Thijs van Leer and Jan Akkerman. The guitar player is Jan Dumee who took the place of Jan Akkerman for many years after the original band split up.

This is a 15 minutes live version where we take the time to let pass by all those (for us famous) shots from the film Turks Fruit. No sheet music on the stands, just a bunch of Dutchies that all watched the film when just a kid and now in our forties still had the sound of this track between their ears.

Lang leven Rogier van Otterloo!

Wim Dijkgraaf - harmonica
Jan Dumee - guitar
Ivo Stuivenberg - piano
Bobby Jacobs - bass
Pierre van der Linden - drums
Arndt Beckmann - percussion

Abraços,

Wim Dijkgraaf

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring."

www.wimdijkgraaf.com
www.wimdijkgraaf.com.br