[Harp-L] (no subject)

A year ago we converted our detached 2 car garage to self contained recording studio and kept it so it can be advertised as a second dwelling when we move on. I set this room up strictly for my musical needs. It has central air/heat, full bath, cable, internet, kitchen area, and a bed. I also have my exercise gear there. I have had 2 home studios prior to this one that were pretty funky. this one is a 40 year dream come true. I finished it this week with the addition of acoustical panels I built and hung on the walls. About a month ago I upgraded all my preamps/compressors as well. I am now set up with pro level gear. Dreams do come true if you wish on them! Walter

here are some pictures from today back to the original garage

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/tunnel%20of%20dreams%20studio%20construction/127.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/tunnel%20of%20dreams%20studio%20construction/125.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/tunnel%20of%20dreams%20studio%20construction/122.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/tunnel%20of%20dreams%20studio%20construction/067-1.jpg[/IMG]