[Harp-L] Looking for chromatic repair

Hey, I sent a bunch of chromes to Hohner as I have many times in the
past and was surprised that instead of the usual reasonable repair
cost, they basically wanted to charge the price of a new chromatic.
These chromes each had one simple thing wrong, like one note was flat,
one note was buzzing or the slide was sticking.

I sent Steve Malerbi a facebook message but did not get a reply.  He
is probably not the facebook type.  Anyway, can someone contact him to
contact me or get me his information?

Also, if anyone wants to take on the repairs themselves, send me a
message and I will send you the list of problems and you can send me
an estimate.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com