Re: [Harp-L] Calrad Dynamic DM-9 harp mic

 "Richard Taylor" wrote:
<Just received the following enquiry from a visitor at www.harpsurgery.com. Any guidance welcome.
<
<What I have is a Calrad Dynamic microphone DM-9 on a short stand. Can anyone tell me about it??

It's a small dynamic mic with a frequency response similar to a Bullet.  I own one, and it's the most feedback-prone mic in my collection, though the ergonomics are good.  I've never used it on a gig or a recording because of its feedbacky nature.  In fact, if anyone wants one, I'll sell.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick